- 87 min
- Directed by: Lucien Castaing-Taylor/Verena Paravel
- UK release: 29 November 2013
Sometimes abstract documentary shot in the North Atlantic about the travails of the fishing industry.
- 107 min
- Directed by: Liz Garbus
- UK release: 18 October 2013
Modern day celebrities talk about the impact that Marilyn Monroe continues to have on their lives.
- 90 min
- Directed by: Beeban Kidron
- UK release: 20 September 2013
InRealLife takes us on a journey from the bedrooms of British teenagers to the world of Silicon Valley, to find out what exactly the internet is doing to our children.
- 111 min
- Directed by: Greg 'Freddy' Camalier
- UK release: 25 October 2013
Documentary about the small Alabama town of Muscle Shoals, which has produced and recorded hosts of great soul, country and western, R&B and rock & roll musicians. Full of fascinating interviews and recollections, it's a celebration of the town and the people who made it famous.
Project Wild Thing
- 80 min
- Directed by: David Bond
- Cast: Michael Depledge, Susan Greenfield, Jay Griffiths
A man concerned by the impact of TV and screens upon his children, appoints himself as a marketing director of nature in a bid to see children return to more traditional outlets of recreation.