- 97 min
- Directed by: Iain Forsyth/Jane Pollard
- Written by: Nick Cave, Ian Forsyth, Jane Pollard
Discover the 20,000 day of Nick Cave's life on earth in this exploration of the creative spirit. Plus, a broadcast live performance from Nick Cave and Warren Ellis for the launch.
Wed 17 Sep
- Directed by: David Alden
Live performance of Shakespeare's tragic tale of Otello and Desdemona, celebrating the 450th birthday of Shakespeare.
Tue 14 Oct
- Directed by: Patrick Hughes
- Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas
The Expendables return for third throwback-style action thriller.
Thu 14 Aug
Fri 15 Aug
Sat 16 Aug
Sun 17 Aug
Mon 18 Aug
Tue 19 Aug
Wed 20 Aug
Thu 21 Aug
- 100 min
- Directed by: Wes Anderson
- Cast: Ralph Fiennes, Saoirse Ronan, Edward Norton, Jude Law, Owen Wilson, Tilda Swinton, Willem Dafoe, Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Jeff Goldblum, Harvey Keitel, F. Murray Abraham, Tom Wilkinson
Gustave H (Fiennes), the flamboyantly orderly concierge of the Grand Budapest Hotel, likes to romance the elderly guests, but when his wealthy lover (Swinton) dies mysteriously, he finds himself framed for murder. Perhaps Anderson's most uncompromisingly eccentric and perfectly realised film to date, with an astonishing and revelatory comic performance from Fiennes.
Wed 30 Jul
- 118 min
- Directed by: George Clooney
- Cast: George Clooney, Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon
In a race against time, a crew of art historians and museum curators unite to recover renowned works of art stolen by Nazis before Hitler destroys them.
Thu 31 Jul
- Directed by: Danny Boyle
- Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Jonny Lee Miller
Mary Shelley's classic gothic tale, written by Nick Dear and realised by Danny Boyle in his return to theatre. The roles of Dr Frankenstein and the Creature are alternated between Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller.
Thu 30 Oct
Mon 3 Nov
- Directed by: Carrie Cracknell
Helen McCrory plays the title role in this live screening of the classic tragedy, in a new version by Ben Power.
Thu 4 Sep
- 88 min
- Directed by: Mike Disa
- Cast: Stephen Mangan, Jim Broadbent, Rupert Grint, Ronan Keating, David Tennant
An all-star cast help Postman Pat in his big screen CGI adventure as he enters a TV talent competition.
Tue 29 Jul
Wed 30 Jul
- Directed by: Thaddeus Strassberger
Live screening of Verdi's tragedy, starring Plácido Domingo.
Mon 27 Oct
Live screening of the Royal Ballet performing Kenneth MacMillan’s modern, tragic ballet.
Thu 16 Oct
- Directed by: Simon Godwin
Simon Godwin, associate director of the Royal Court, makes his RSC début with Shakespeare's exuberant romantic comedy.
Wed 3 Sep
Good/smart guy Fry launches his new memoir, More Fool Me, in high style, with a live simulcast.
Wed 1 Oct
A live event to mark the publication of Stephen Fry's brand new volume of memoirs More Fool Me. Get a sneak preview of the new book: a heady tale of the late eighties and early nineties in which Stephen - driven to create, perform and entertain - burned bright and partied hard and damn the consequences.
Wed 1 Oct
£8.50, child £6.25, OAP/NUS £6.50, family £25, Mon-Fri before 5pm £6.95, child £5.75, OAP/NUS £5.50, family £23, Tue Saverday £4.50, Kids' Club/3D…
Tell us more about this venue.