- 141 min
- Directed by: Steven Spielberg
- Written by: Matt Charman/Ethan Coen
- Cast: Tom Hanks, Austin Stowell, Alan Alda
1957: when an American spy plane is shot down and its pilot imprisoned, the Americans arrest gentle Russian spy Rudolf Abel (Rylance), and bring in insurance lawyer James Donovan (Hanks) to broker a deal. Stately filmmaking full of old-fashioned craft, with a taut and engaging script; Hanks is dependable as ever but Rylance shines.
Mon 30 Nov
Tue 1 Dec
Wed 2 Dec
Thu 3 Dec
- 150 min
- Directed by: Jonathan Miller
- Cast: Richard Suart, Anthony Gregory, Mary Bevan
Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera starring Robert Lloyd as Mikado and Richard Suart as Ko-Ko.
Thu 3 Dec
A combined cinema and theatrical venue, originally an ABC Cinema first opened in 1936 but recently given a £6 million makeover. With special reduced ticket prices on Mondays, and weekly showings for both students and families.
Tell us more about this venue.