The Little Theatre cinema opened in 1935, and was long owned by the family of the founders, Consuelo de Reyes and her stage designer husband Peter King, until it joined the PictureHouse chain.
The cinema is reputed to be built on catacombs. It featured in the Wes Anderson film Fantastic Mr Fox.
It is now a three-screen art house cinema in a small square near the centre of Bath.
There is no disabled access to Screen 2 or adapted toilets in the building. Visitors are advised to use the facilities in Seven Dials behind Sainsbury's on Kingsmead Square, in front of the Egg Theatre.
No parking is available at the cinema, but parking spaces for drivers with a disabled badge are located in St Michel's Place, adjacent to the cinema, any time for up to three hours.
Bath Spa railway station is a 7 minute walk away via Stall Street.
Tell us more about this place.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed here is accurate, always check with the venue before attending (especially during the Covid-19 pandemic).