- 1h 55min
- Directed by: Thomas Vinterberg
- Cast: Mads Mikkelsen, Thomas Bo Larsen, Lars Ranthe
Four high school teachers test the theory that all humans have deficient blood alcohol content, and should try to maintain a level of 0.5%.
Fri 28 Jan
- 2h 14min
- Directed by: Craig Gillespie
- Cast: Emma Stone, Mark Strong, Emma Thompson
Emma Stone takes on the role of a young Cruella de Vil.
Fri 4 Mar
- 1h 37min
- Directed by: Florian Zeller
- Written by: Christopher Hampton, Florian Zeller
- Cast: Adnan Kundi, Anthony Hopkins, Evie Wray, Imogen Poots, Mark Gatiss, Olivia Colman, Olivia Williams, Ray Burnet, Rufus Sewell
Anthony (Anthony Hopkins) is 80, lives alone and refuses all help that his daughter Anne (Olivia Coleman) brings in. Things around him begin to change and he's starting to doubt himself, his family and his reality…
Fri 18 Mar
- 1h 47min
- Directed by: Charles Walters
- Written by: Philip Barry (play), John Patrick
- Cast: Bing Crosby, Grace Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Celeste Holm, Louis Armstrong, John Lund
Classic musical entertainment from the MGM studios, in which a rich bitch plays hard to get with a string of suitors. The plot of Philadelphia Story goes out the window, but with stars like these, style is everything.
Sun 20 Feb
- 2h 23min
- Directed by: Jon M. Chu
- Written by: Quiara Alegría Hudes, Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Cast: Anthony Ramos, Corey Hawkins, Leslie Grace, Melissa Barrera, Olga Merediz, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Gregory Diaz IV, Jimmy Smits
A musical set in Washington Heights, New York and centred around a charismatic bodega owner dreaming of a better life.
Sat 22 Jan
- 2h 7min
- Directed by: Jaume Collet-Serra
- Written by: Michael Green, Glenn Ficarra, John Requa
- Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Jack Whitehall, Édgar Ramírez, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti
Fantasy adventure in which a small riverboat takes a group of passengers through a jungle filled with dangerous creatures and supernatural hazards.
Sun 13 Mar
- 1h 26min
- Directed by: Gillies MacKinnon
- Cast: Phyllis Logan, Timothy Spall, Grace Calder
Heart-warming story about a widower who uses his bus pass to travel from one end of the UK to the other on a nostalgic trip to remember his late wife.
Fri 25 Feb
Lights Action Musicals takes us back to a time when "Movies were movies" in the illustrious world of MGM
Join us on a journey as stars-to-be, colourful costumiers, dictatorial directors and hapless has-beens face the trials and tribulations of Tinseltown
Packed with song and dance numbers from classic to contemporary an evening of entertainment not to be missed
Thu 3 Feb
Fri 4 Feb
Sat 5 Feb
Sun 6 Feb
- Directed by: Rufus Norris
A vividly original retelling of Sleeping Beauty, a mythic, big-hearted new musical that goes beyond the waking kiss.
Deep in the wood, a lonely fairy longs for someone to bless. When she is summoned to the palace to help the princess sleep, her dream turns into a nightmare and her blessing becomes a curse. Soon, she is plunged into a frantic, hundred-year quest to somehow make everything right. Rufus Norris directs Rosalie Craig (The Ferryman, Company) in this new musical filmed live on stage at the National Theatre, with music by Jim Fortune and book by Tanya Ronder.
Thu 17 Mar
- Directed by: Nicholas Hytner
The Book of Dust - La Belle Sauvage
By Philip Pullman, adapted by Bryony Lavery. Directed by Nicholas Hytner.
Set twelve years before the epic His Dark Materials trilogy, this gripping adaptation revisits Philip Pullman's fantastical world in which waters are rising and storms are brewing.
Two young people and their dæmons, with everything at stake, find themselves at the centre of a terrifying manhunt. In their care is a tiny child called Lyra Belacqua, and in that child lies the fate of the future. And as the waters rise around them, powerful adversaries conspire for mastery of Dust: salvation to some, the source of infinite corruption to others.
Eighteen years after his ground breaking production of His Dark Materials at the National Theatre, director Nicholas Hytner returns to Pullman's parallel universe. Broadcast live from London's Bridge Theatre.
Running Time: 180 mins (to be confirmed)
Tickets: Adult £16, Concession (over 60s) £15, Student/child £13
Thu 17 Feb
- 2h 43min
- Directed by: Cary Joji Fukunaga
- Cast: Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Lea Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright, Ana de Armas, Dali Benssalah, David Dencik, Lashana Lynch, Billy Magnussen
The 25th James Bond film is directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and sees Daniel Craig in the lead for one last time.
Fri 1 Apr
- 1h 48min
- Directed by: Chloé Zhao
- Cast: Frances McDormand, David Strathairn, Linda May, Charlene Swankie, Bob Wells
Chloé Zhao's Oscar-winning drama starring Frances McDormand, which follows a women who begins living as a modern day nomad across western United States after losing her job in the Great Recession.
Fri 14 Jan
- 1h 33min
- Directed by: Harry Macqueen
- Cast: Colin Firth, Stanley Tucci, Lori Campbell
Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci play life partners Sam and Tusker, who travel across England in an RV to visit family and friends while grappling with Tusker's early on-set dementia.
Fri 11 Feb
Tell us more about this venue.