March of the Penguins
- 85 min
- Directed by: Luc Jacquet
- Written by: Luc Jacquet, Michel Fessler
- Language: French
- Website: www.marchofthepenguins.com
Delightful if fairly routine (in a Discovery Channel kind of way) documentary which follows the Emperor Penguins' annual attempt to bring new life into the freezing climbs of Antarctica. Morgan Freeman's rich, cheesy voice-over makes the film.
- Clapham Picturehouse, SW4
- Gate Picturehouse, W11
- Harbour Lights Picturehouse, Southampton
- The Old Town Hall Arts Centre, Hemel Hempstead
Clapham Picturehouse, London SW4 (0.0 miles)
Gate Picturehouse, London W11 (0.0 miles)
Harbour Lights Picturehouse, Southampton (0.0 miles)
Hugely engaging Oscar-winning documentary narrated by Morgan Freeman about the Emperor penguins of Antarctica, screening in partnership with the Falkirk District Science Festival 2015.
Dir: Luc Jacquet / 2005 / 1h 20m
Text supplied by third party.
Tell us more about this listing.