Search for: "haley joel osment"
- 1h 42min
- Directed by: Kevin Smith
- Cast: Justin Long, Michael Parks, Haley Joel Osment
When podcaster Wallace Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing a mysterious seafarer named Howard Howe, his best friend Teddy and girlfriend Allison team with an ex-cop to look for him.
The Jungle Book 2
- 1h 12min
- Directed by: Steve Trenbirth
- Cast: Haley Joel Osment, John Goodman, Mae Whitman
When Mowgli returns to the jungle to see his old friends, he finds evil tiger and old enemy Shere Kahn plotting revenge on him.
Pay It Forward
- 2h 3min
- Directed by: Mimi Leder
- Written by: Catherine Ryan Hyde, Leslie Dixon
- Cast: Kevin Spacey, Haley Joel Osment, Helen Hunt
- UK release: 26 January 2001
Young boy Trevor McKinney (Osment) finds a distraction from his troubled home life in an assignment set by his social studies teacher (Spacey) to come up with an idea that will change the world.
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
- 2h 26min
- Directed by: Steven Spielberg
- Cast: Haley Joel Osment, Jude Law
Spielberg takes a stab at the Pinocchio myth with this story of a young robot boy (Osment) who can't grow up.
The highs and lows of Harry Potter’s outrageous fortunes28 Jun 2011
An evaluation of each of the films from the Harry Potter series
Having earned £6 billion worldwide, Harry Potter is the highest grossing film franchise of all time. And while the critical reception hasn’t always matched the commercial one (no Academy Awards yet), the films have been as successful as JK Rowling’s…